Below is a forward. I like some of the ideas and wanted to keep them at hand w/o having to save the e-mail. Thanks Mama!
Coffee filters ..who knew! And you can buy 1,000 at the Dollar Tree for ...yep, a dollar! COFFEE FILTERS: Not just for making coffee...
1. Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave. Coffee filters make excellent covers.
2. Clean windows and mirrors. Coffee filters are lint-free so they'll leave windows sparkling.
3. Protect China. Separate your good dishes by putting a coffee filter between each dish.
4. Filter broken cork from wine. If you break the cork when opening a wine bottle, filter the wine through a coffee filter.
5. Protect a cast-iron skillet. Place a coffee filter in the skillet to absorb moisture and prevent rust.
6. Apply shoe polish. Ball up a lint-free coffee filter.
7. Recycle frying oil. After frying, strain oil through a sieve lined with a coffee filter.
8. Weigh chopped foods. Place chopped ingredients in a coffee filter on a kitchen scale.
9. Hold tacos. Coffee filters make convenient wrappers for messy foods.
10. Stop the soil from leaking out of a plant pot. Line a plant pot with a coffee filter to prevent the soil from going through the drainage holes.
11. Prevent a Popsicle from dripping. Poke one or two holes as needed in a coffee filter.
12. Put a few on a plate and put your fried bacon, French fries, chicken fingers, etc., on them. Soaks out all the grease.
Thanks for your interest in silvermari crochet hats . Most of what I make are sized for infants and toddlers, although I can size up and dow...
Having just survived a big road trip with a 25-month-old I thought I'd share a couple successes for keeping her entertained. It was by n...
Red Heart acrylic yarn "hot pink" and "spring green" I made this hat as a riff on the pumpkin baby hat crochet patt...
I love the app Draw Something. It's the main reason my mom gifted me an iPod touch with the capability to run the app. It's pictiona...