From Grace Notes, although there wasn't a citation:
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Lifeis too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Forgive everyone everything.
10. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
Thanks for your interest in silvermari crochet hats . Most of what I make are sized for infants and toddlers, although I can size up and dow...
Having just survived a big road trip with a 25-month-old I thought I'd share a couple successes for keeping her entertained. It was by n...
Friday night our weekend started with a Broadway play, The Country Girl , starring Morgan Freeman, Frances McDormand and Peter Gallagher. It...
Red Heart acrylic yarn "hot pink" and "spring green" I made this hat as a riff on the pumpkin baby hat crochet patt...