- A call from a good friend lifts my spirits despite some unexpected bad news (resulting from very poor judgment on the part of others outside our control!). She asks "what's been going on?" and my answer is "nothing" and I proceed to rattle off a list of upcoming things - travel, Beth's visit, etc. and realize that things are about to start going on. Nice.
- Uncle Roy sent me a hilarious "copy editor" e-mail full of funny Jay-Leno-esque headlines. I generally don't do forwards (except to re-post some here) - and these were all images that I'm not going to take the time to post... Anyway - I hope you get to see it, and if you want me to send it to you, e-mail me and I will.
- Woah - The Rocky Mountain News is dunzo.
- One of my quotes of the day: Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -- Nikola Tesla
- My new-ish keyboard that I got for my birthday is already showing signs of wear - the m and n keys are slightly rubbed off on the lower right corners of the letters. Curious. No other keys seem to be affected.
- Gingie uploaded some funny Owen videos for me. Making me excited to go home for Easter (did I mention I bought my tickets - and we'll be celebrating Gran's birthday - woo!)
As thoughts arise during the day I'll add them here, publishing at the end of the day. In reality I could probably do 3-4 poorly thought out, stupid posts each day. I'm always thinking of random stuff to say, but I can't succumb to the tumblr method of blogging, can I??? Meh.
Thanks for your interest in silvermari crochet hats . Most of what I make are sized for infants and toddlers, although I can size up and dow...
OMG. I screwed up and missed November 13!
Having just survived a big road trip with a 25-month-old I thought I'd share a couple successes for keeping her entertained. It was by n...
Red Heart acrylic yarn "hot pink" and "spring green" I made this hat as a riff on the pumpkin baby hat crochet patt...