- Neck ties, first about the search for the perfect purple tie for the wedding and onto other types of neck wear (scarves, etc.)
- Family Ties -- both the connections to my family (blood and married into) and the TV show!
- Ties to a place -- a post I've been meaning to do anyway -- chronicling my moves since leaving the Big I -- probably using ZIP codes
- Tying shoes -- different ways to do it (Shawn and I have a dispute over this)
- Hair ties -- I'm always wearing my hair up, so I have plenty to say about this, including a recent find of a $1 headband at CVS that is ideal for working out (and even stays on my giant head!)
- Ties to habits -- OCD and specific ways of doing things or ways of LOOKING at things (including myself)
- Sporing event ties: overtime in basketball or football, tied up/jump ball (and applying that to stagnant life situations) and Tie goes to the Runner (or girlfriend, in Office parlance)
- Tie that binds our hearts in Christian love (leapfrogging into favorite hymns)
- Tie a ribbon around your finger to remember things ... about being forgetful -- I am STILL realizing people in I-town that I didn't send official wedding invitations to who should have received them, etc. There's also a really cute ribbon ring that I've wanted for a while that would be good to post.
- Tied up can mean busy -- phone line (and write about my aversion to phoning ... it's a whole thing) or just life in general (I got tied up)
02 February 2010
Tying Together Some Post Ideas
OK, going to do a brain dump (although that's mostly what I use this blog for) of blog post ideas using the "Ties" theme. Whether I'll actually write any or all of them remains another story.