- Neck ties, first about the search for the perfect purple tie for the wedding and onto other types of neck wear (scarves, etc.)
- Family Ties -- both the connections to my family (blood and married into) and the TV show!
- Ties to a place -- a post I've been meaning to do anyway -- chronicling my moves since leaving the Big I -- probably using ZIP codes
- Tying shoes -- different ways to do it (Shawn and I have a dispute over this)
- Hair ties -- I'm always wearing my hair up, so I have plenty to say about this, including a recent find of a $1 headband at CVS that is ideal for working out (and even stays on my giant head!)
- Ties to habits -- OCD and specific ways of doing things or ways of LOOKING at things (including myself)
- Sporing event ties: overtime in basketball or football, tied up/jump ball (and applying that to stagnant life situations) and Tie goes to the Runner (or girlfriend, in Office parlance)
- Tie that binds our hearts in Christian love (leapfrogging into favorite hymns)
- Tie a ribbon around your finger to remember things ... about being forgetful -- I am STILL realizing people in I-town that I didn't send official wedding invitations to who should have received them, etc. There's also a really cute ribbon ring that I've wanted for a while that would be good to post.
- Tied up can mean busy -- phone line (and write about my aversion to phoning ... it's a whole thing) or just life in general (I got tied up)
Tying Together Some Post Ideas
OK, going to do a brain dump (although that's mostly what I use this blog for) of blog post ideas using the "Ties" theme. Whether I'll actually write any or all of them remains another story.
Thanks for your interest in silvermari crochet hats . Most of what I make are sized for infants and toddlers, although I can size up and dow...
Having just survived a big road trip with a 25-month-old I thought I'd share a couple successes for keeping her entertained. It was by n...
Friday night our weekend started with a Broadway play, The Country Girl , starring Morgan Freeman, Frances McDormand and Peter Gallagher. It...
Red Heart acrylic yarn "hot pink" and "spring green" I made this hat as a riff on the pumpkin baby hat crochet patt...