- Mail - I love opening the box to Christmas cards. And today bonus: my This American Life USB came!
- Make-up ... how wearing it changes things and how I finally succumbed, as my 20s closed, to wearing it to work every day
- Weather -- I am certainly getting used to the balmy winter. 70s in December, yes please!
- Gift Guides -- Etsy Taste Test ... uh, this was pretty good on what I like BUT seriously I love most everything on Etsy! Then there's this Hunch Gift-o-Matic where you put in a Twitter handle and it spits out a list of suggested gifts. I have a suspicion it's just a shuffled list for everyone, but still a really neat concept.
- Recent conversations about work/career planning. I'm not sure I have any better grasp on what I should be doing, but I feel mostly OK. Especially because I'm taking some time off for the next couple weeks.
- I got my first Kindle gift book from my mother-in-law -- my One a Day Bible! So no more lugging the big book with me on trips.
- I lost a box of Triscuits. Seriously, what?
- I won a really groovy Christmas ornament at the office women Christmas party
- I had a terrible blood sugar incident yesterday ... ate a white bread sandwich (we didn't really have a choice of bread from where we ordered out) and then crashed out just before the security line at the airport. Luckily my coworker had a Kashi bar and saved me.
16 December 2010
I've been working on blog posts in my head but haven't taken the time to type them out... Here are some topics, in case I don't get around to true posts: