This year Shawn's aunt asked if I would make her some more because she'd like to put pictures of Shawn's cousins on her tree too. No problem.
I have many of the plastic rings leftover, but I didn't have any matching red ribbon. I used what I had on hand. I also don't have the exact pattern anymore, although I know I made each ornament alike in 2007. For these four I just improvised. One looks very much like the original, with picots and ruffles. One is a simple scallop and the other two are hybrids of sorts. I'm happy with how they turned out.
I got them in the mail today. She'll have to add the pictures (I just affixed with hot glue, although you could half-glue a cardboard circle and slip a circle picture in the created pocket). I also didn't glue down the ribbon in case she wants to change it out. In the 2007 versions every bow was glued down to keep it from falling apart through the years. So far so good I think.