that song makes no sense - well the lyrics don't. as a song it makes sense as it STICKS IN MY HEAD. huzzah.
- all clothes are washed and bagged, save for a few i'm going to wear the next few days.
- we've got temporary quarters, courtesy of university visiting faculty housing (apparently we're staying where guest lecturers stay) - we can stay until noon on Thursday
- exterminators are coming on Thursday between 10 and 1 - so i can't go back to the apartment until 5 at the earliest... meaning an interesting day for work - probably going to look into the NYC public library ... blugh. at least i can leave my luggage with my doorman OR at Shawn's work - depending on how i feel.
- slept on shawn's bed last night and STILL got new bites, especially on my feet
- got my bed moved out (which is a good, but so so so sad)
- there's no ROOM to move here - with all the stuff piled up in the middle of the room - and supposed to keep everything, including furniture, THREE FEET from the walls. with our tiny tiny studio apartment that is nearly impossible.
- i've worked all day - on real work stuff and the laundry (NINE HOURS PEOPLE) - and i'm so exhausted.
- i didn't sleep well last night - shawn's bed is smaller, not to mention KNOWING bugs are going to be feasting on your flesh. ICK. i hope we can get some sleep tonight.
- all of my stuff is in bags - and it's piled up and who knows how much i'll break or what will get contaminated.
can't wait to get out of this city, because really, where else but New York would this happen to me?