- Jesus and salvation, the Church and my church
- My beautiful, lovely, funny, smart Jane Pie
- My precious, gorgeous, clever, snuggly Livia Baby
- My husband and our marriage
- Medical care
- Healing bones
- Climate control -- air conditioning 90% of the year and heat the other 10%!
- Hot water and indoor plumbing
- Warm bed
- Tenure and Shawn's satisfying career that provides for us so well
- Tasty food and the ability to prepare it
- Dishwashers and other modern-day appliances
I have trouble being grateful. In fact I'd say I'm an ungrateful ***** a lot of times. But I also recognize my great privilege and wealth, and a ridiculously easy life, all things considered. So, a partial set of my blessings, for which I am thankful:
Thanks for your interest in silvermari crochet hats . Most of what I make are sized for infants and toddlers, although I can size up and dow...
Having just survived a big road trip with a 25-month-old I thought I'd share a couple successes for keeping her entertained. It was by n...
Red Heart acrylic yarn "hot pink" and "spring green" I made this hat as a riff on the pumpkin baby hat crochet patt...
I love the app Draw Something. It's the main reason my mom gifted me an iPod touch with the capability to run the app. It's pictiona...