- Jesus and salvation, the Church and my church
- My beautiful, lovely, funny, smart Jane Pie
- My precious, gorgeous, clever, snuggly Livia Baby
- My husband and our marriage
- Medical care
- Healing bones
- Climate control -- air conditioning 90% of the year and heat the other 10%!
- Hot water and indoor plumbing
- Warm bed
- Tenure and Shawn's satisfying career that provides for us so well
- Tasty food and the ability to prepare it
- Dishwashers and other modern-day appliances
I have trouble being grateful. In fact I'd say I'm an ungrateful ***** a lot of times. But I also recognize my great privilege and wealth, and a ridiculously easy life, all things considered. So, a partial set of my blessings, for which I am thankful:
Thanks for your interest in silvermari crochet hats . Most of what I make are sized for infants and toddlers, although I can size up and dow...
Having just survived a big road trip with a 25-month-old I thought I'd share a couple successes for keeping her entertained. It was by n...
I love the app Draw Something. It's the main reason my mom gifted me an iPod touch with the capability to run the app. It's pictiona...
Red Heart acrylic yarn "hot pink" and "spring green" I made this hat as a riff on the pumpkin baby hat crochet patt...