- Brown one pound of ground beef and one chopped onion with packet of taco seasoning until meat is brown.
- Put the mixture into the Crock Pot.
- Add 2 cups of beef broth (about half of a standard size box); a 28-oz can of Rotel, undrained; a 15 oz can of pinto beans, undrained; a 15 oz can of corn, undrained; and one cup of water.
- Stir it up, sprinkle on a dry packet of ranch dressing and slowly stir in. (There's probably a smarter way to do that too without sloshing the liquid! Maybe sprinkle the ranch over the meat after added?)
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Put shredded cheese and sour cream on top to cool it down and cream it up.
- Eat with Tostitos Hint of Lime chips (Jane's favorite) or Fritos (maybe my favorite).
Tastes even better the next day heated up. Nom. Nom. Nom.